- jointly promoting business and entrepreneurship in the tourism and culture sectors;
- increasing cross-border trade opportunities and modernization in the field of agriculture and related sectors;;
- Improving the joint environmental monitoring system;
- promoting joint public awareness activities and joint actions against marine and coastal waste..
The site contains a great deal of information, given the specificity of the domain, and aims to provide the public with a transparent approach: to inform potential beneficiaries about the opportunities available, to communicate the results of the programs / projects during the implementation of their activities.
Being a site where the focus is on providing relevant and detailed information, the site was created to allow uploading of minimum 500MB files, archives, pdfs, audio files, pictures. And the load time is optimal.
The central part of the homepage is divided into 6 areas of maximum interest for site users:
- Black Sea Basin 2014-2020 - a menu that defines objectives and priorities for this period, details of the submission of projects (time, budgets, etc.)
- Highlights - punctual information on ongoing programs
- Project Ideas Search - Accessible area by logging in
- Reference Documents - regulations, annexes, manuals in pdf format with detailed information
- News - program news
- Projects - all ongoing projects
It is also optimized to be indexed by search engines, being mobile responsive.
Visit http://blacksea-cbc.net/ and tell us what do you think. We wish you success for your project!