From year to year, Black Friday sales increased more and more, in 2016 there were sales of 160 million euros and in 2017 it will reach 200 million euros.
Regardless of the type of business, service or product, it's a good idea to run a Black Friday promotion campaign.
- Brand Awareness
- Increased sales
- Customer loyalty
- Research on what Black Friday means
- Competitive research
- Establish a list of discounted products
- Promotion campaign
- Create a special Black Friday landing page
For guaranteed results, prepare in advance, at least 14 days in advance.
After research, teasing campaigns are a great way to draw attention to your business and prepare consumers for the upcoming event.
Online or offline promotion campaigns? Both. For as much coverage as possible, use all means of promotion.
- Promote PPC: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
- SEO - on-page promotion (site optimization), off-page promotion (personal blog articles as well as affiliations with well-known bloggers in the field of your business)
- Promote social media
- Email marketing
- Teasing flyers
- Discount coupons
- Events organisation
- Participation in business events
Tips and tricks promotional campaigns:
- Start planning early
- Analyze your competition both nationally and internationally for new ideas
- Attract low cost website traffic through Social Media and SEO
- Promote by PPC before the discount period because this way the cpc will be lower
- Retarget during large discounts at much lower costs. Guaranteed sales through PPC promotion.
The promotion process is a complex one. Make sure you have a well-planned plan and a bigger budget compared to the rest of the year.
Our team of marketing specialists and senior programmers is ready to take your business to a new level and help you increase your Black Friday sales and awareness.
Your ads will only reach well-targeted users for the specifics of your business.
Contact us and find out what package we have prepared for you on Black Friday.