It's good to see you again! What has happened to your partner - the web site? What did you do for him? We continue this article through which we want to come up with all sorts of useful tips to convert your website visitors into leads. Lately, my inbox is full of newsletters. From some I will unsubscribe soon, because I get them daily and became quite annoying. Others come rarer, I do not necessarily expect them, but they give me the curiosity to open them when I receive them. There are newsletters. The good part is that if you set up an email marketing strategy based on attractive and relevant content for your audience and a reasonable frequency of referrals, you can fully benefit from the benefits of this promotion channel. So, gather the email addresses of your site visitors. Okay, you're going to say, people are not always willing to leave their email. You are right, but if you offer something in exchange for your email address, things will surely change. What is the most handy to offer online, really useful and appreciated in exchange for an email address? Depends on the specificity of your site:
- If you are a virtual store, you can offer a discount voucher.
- If you promote services, you can provide an ebook with consistent information.
- You can make promises of information: about promotions, news, events, competitions, etc.
- Or you can offer anything else that meets specific needs of your site visitors. .
- You will begin to communicate directly with your customers and people interested in your products or services.