SEO – Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO? SEO comes from the English Search Engine Optimization. The ultimate goal is to position in the top positions in Google searches as relevant to a specific site and increase traffic.
What will help SEO? Search Engine Optimization helps you promote your site online and have a website accessible and competitive. Visitors use keywords to find relevant search sites made. Depending on the positioning of the respective searches, traffic can turn into potential customers.
Why is SEO important?
- Almost all customers search on Google;
- represents a long-term solution;
- is a form of online marketing efficiency;
- offer greater chances of conversion;
- a form of branding becomes profitable.
- create content with specific keywords;
- put titles, descriptions, URLs using specific keywords on this site activity;
- optimize site code so as to facilitate a smooth navigation for visitors and a profitable position in Google;
- use texts to help both visitors and search engines. For a local business (in the country) is indicated as online promotion to be made on a regional basis or according to the areas of product distribution.
Statistics Romanian monitoring sites (trafic.ro) specifies that “Google is” responsible “for over 97% of postings made on Romanian websites”. In other words, the online is a good way to do business and search engines and bring potential customers in times of crisis.
SEO subscription. Choose now which suits your business!