How to “land” your clients successfully!
A common mistake that some companies make when sending newsletters including links or they promote themselves through ads online is to send the potential client into their website instead of direct them to a specific landing page with a call to action.
What is a Landing Page?
It is where you have the opportunity to win customers through a targeted message, to a targeted audience.
A Landing page is basically a web page which should respect the visual identity of your brand, but is separated from the site.
On this page you should always look at things from the customer’s perspective: what are his needs and problems and how you can solve them. The Landing page has a pragmatic purpose, it is always oriented for conversion.
It is said that in online you have only five seconds available to create a good impression. This principle is essential and we need to take into account when we set a landing page in terms of design and content.
For a remarkable Landing Page you should consider the followings:
- A convincing title
- Strongly concentrate on showing the benefits
- Call to Action with a strategic location
- Clear, concise and valuable messages
- Easy to read text, organised and spacious
- Content is good to be as a single action and offer
- Social proofs and testimonials
- Highlighting text with bullets, arrows to show better what’s important
- Eloquent pictures
- Order form / registration should be easy to do it without having too much useless information just what the client needs to contact you
- Don’t include link’s from other pages because you may lose the client
Ask now about a professional Landing Page!